Friday, November 18, 2005

So this is what contentment feels like..

Four days without my Effexor. It's been pretty rough. I cry at work in the middle of training a class or I go ape shit and have to go somewhere to calm down. All, of course, brought on by the thought of the ex.

Well, not anymore.

I saw the therapist and fuck.. I haven't felt this validated in months. A load was lifted from me and salvation is heading my way. If this were a Disney movie, I'd call it Song of the South OC.

I'm actually feeling content. I don't feel angry, sad, helpless... I can think rationally.. straight.. without emotional outburst. It's a wonderful feeling.

To be told that the ex is not emotionally stable enough to be a mother was so gratifying. And that the husband's acts of hoop jumping are ludicrous. I needed that. It was a good night for me.

I think it's time to close this chapter for good. Time to move on.

Man.. I just need to get laid.

No comments: