Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Okay.. I've been thinking...

This morning, I had some sort of epiphony when I was thinking about this whole god thing. Yes, I'd like to believe in a higher power but I actually believe in ETs more because there's more proof. I'd love to give faith like that if I could, but I can't.

I realized though that the concept of God is really something inside of all of us. God is within me. I am God. I am the one who decides my fate, my destiny, my salvation. I do the things that keep me from evil. I do the things that keep me good and respectful. I follow the basic laws of man, that are based on the laws of God.

I think I was having a hellucination or something.. anyway.. something really weird just came over me to keep thinking these things.

I still don't believe in a "higher power" but I believe in myself more. I have faith in myself more. And I believe that I'm good and that whatever I want out of life is mine.

Now if I can only get the keys to those damned pearly gates.. oh St Peter! :-D

No comments: