Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An interesting ride...

It’s been an interesting time, these passed few weeks…  I’ve calmed down quite a bit, it’s been more than 10 days since I’ve last taken my medication (though I still feel the effects of the withdrawals once in a while) and I’m chugging along without hearing from the ex.  She still hasn’t answered the email I sent and I wonder if she’s even read it at all.  I doubt she would answer it but I do hope to get the jewelry back.

I went to a job interview today where the position pays a lot more than what I’m making now, plus a 10% bonus.  Though it’s not what I want to do for the rest of my life, it sure would afford me a greater cushion in life.  

What really kind of makes me sad is that… I want to share this with my ex.  I want to tell her I went on this job interview where I did absolutely well.  Well enough where I think I’ll be offered the position.  I want her to know how much I feel confident in myself that everything’s going great and that I wish I could share it with her.  It reminds me and affirms the notion that I wanted to spend my life with her, enrich our lives together and grow as a couple.  I really miss that.  

When you have something where mutual support was available and then it’s ripped away… it causes trauma that I’m unsure whether I’ll ever be able to get over.  

And for that, I truly miss her.

No comments: