Sunday, November 06, 2005

So I went to Disneyland..

So I went to Disneyland Friday night after work.  I just wasn’t feeling the gym.  I hadn’t been to the new park in awhile so I went there first (California Adventure).  It’s pretty damned dark in that place after sunset.  It was kinda cool.  The only thing that sucked was that it was crowded.  That surprised me – it’s never usually crowded.  I wandered the park for a while just watching people and looking at the rides.  I remembered that someone recently died on the roller coaster.  Heart problems I think.  Sucks for that person.

Afterwards, I went over to Disneyland park and wander some more.  I looked for people I used to work with but… they all have high seniority now and probably don’t work nights.  It’s only been 8 years since I’ve worked there.  And I know they’re still there.. because they’re all losers like that.  

I needed to be alone (yeah, in place with 30k people).  I ended up at my usual Disney hangout – a bar in the Grand Californian hotel.  This hotel fucking rocks by the way.  Very.. Californian.  

Saturday, I went to the gym and then went to a small car club meet.  I used to be heavily involved with my car club (Mustang) until my relationship.  Now that that’s over, I think I’ll become more involved again.

I was just thinking about it – Christmas is coming up.  I hate Christmas.  Having to buy stuff for people I really don’t want to buy things for… being cheery and having to put up with crappy lights, television ads and people who are usually humdrum that are all nice and stuff.  Yay.  Plus the fact that I’ll be alone this year really bodes well.  Last year, I went to Vegas for Christmas.  With the ex.  And some friends.  Really cool.

This year, I’ll be eating Top Ramen and watching Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.  … that’s not so bad.  I actually like Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.

Mood: Somber (tired.. good morning)
Music: None
Haiku:

What is a haiku?
It’s a Japanese poem
Very Simplistic

No comments: