Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So...

This morning I was a bit down and now I'm better.. I had stated I didn't know who I was because, well.. So many things are going on that I'm becoming kind of confused as to where my head is at. The past week I had been looking into things that I had, earlier in my life, looked into.

I know some people don't believe in their astrological forecasts but I do. They describe me to a 't'. I'm the poster boy for the Libra sign. My Chinese astrological sign is very accurate (Boar/Pig). If you check out this link, it'll show you what the Boar/Pig's characteristics are. I'm also an INFJ (I thought I was an INFP but the J is more accurate). Here is a link. Again, there are those that think it's bunk but I am a firm believer in the signs. The Brigg-Meyers Type Indicator (MBTI) is also pretty accurate, I think. More so now than when I first tested myself so many years ago.

Is it all coincidence? I think not. Besides, I like the traits I supposedly have. They make me a swell person.

Oh, and that friend.. Well, it's all good.. I was being rather paranoid, I think. [smile]

Ok.. off to the gym (now that my legs are fully recovered from doing squats. I can actually walk without a limp now. Yay!).

No comments: