Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another path..

I've noticed that whenever I don't care, whenever it doesn't matter to me, things seem to work out better. This doesn't apply to everything but it does apply in areas I feel are important to me at the moment. So..

From this moment on, I'm going to not care anymore. I will treat everything as if I don't care because I've had some great results from being that way.

It's not that I don't care, because I do... a lot. But I think that it's the wrong vibe to send. I don't think anyone cares that you care. But they do when you don't.

Sad? Maybe. Effective? Definitely.

--addendum--

I had something to say here.. it was long, drawn out and kind of thoughtful. But fuck it. Who the fuck cares anyway? Let me get back to the enjoyment of singing to Men at Work songs at the top of my lungs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's called acceptance, baby. glad you're tapping into the power.

Steve said...

Acceptance? Hardly. Maybe if it were about you.