Saturday, November 24, 2007

People Watching Over Some Pinot..

Have you ever just sat somewhere and watched people? It's an interesting thing, let me tell you. And after reading an article on flirtation and interaction between the sexes, it's even more interesting.

I was at a place tonight waiting for a take out order, drinking some wine at watching the sports highlights (not that it was interesting or anything, cos it wasn't. Oprah, which came on afterwards, was more interesting) and these guys were sitting down the bar from me. One in particular stood out because he was the talkative one. It was interesting to watch him work because he was the guy who 'attracted' others. Along comes the cute server, Kimberly (I overheard her telling this guy her name when he asked) and it was on. Said guy was talking up a storm and Kimberly was taking it in, smiling, laughing and twirling her hair (a sign of interest). As an observer, I was interested in the exchanges between this girl and these guys. What was most interesting was that she and I made eye contact a few times. Eye contact over a second is promising. Multiple eye contact over a second means there is an interest.

I need to go back.

I know I'm an attractive guy. Why not use it to my advantage?

Just being acknowledged, regardless of outcome is nice. It made my day.

Now.. if I can bring out the asshole in me.. I'll be set.

No comments: