Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Love a Rainy Night

Eddie Rabbit was the man.

I love a rainy night. In fact, I just love the rain. It's a cleansing of our environment. I love walking in the rain (when it's not too cold). I love listening to the rain pitter patter on the roof, the sidewalk, the street. Sometimes, I'll sit in my room alone with all of the lights off and just watch out of my window the rain and listen to the drone. It's an experience.

This morning, after the rain passed by, an AWESOME rainbow appeared. I just walked out of my office and BAM! There it was. I took a picture of it - I'll have to upload it sometime. It just shows that out of the gloom of dreary grey clouds there can be a happy refraction of light.

Yes, refraction. Look it up. I can tell you how rainbows happen but it would just take away from the experience.

I was in the right place at the right time. It's the little things in life that make it sweet.

No comments: