Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

...you have those pangs of loneliness and you don't know what to do about it?

You can only drive around LA for so long looking for a fucking whore.

Oh shut up. It's a joke.

Yeah.. sometimes we're lonely. Sometimes we feel like we're missing out on something more. And sometimes, it brings us down. And I do mean us, because I ain't the only one who has emotions.

I find it hard to believe that even those who look all hard on the outside who say their careers and their lifestyles are more important don't actually feel lonely at all.. even the ones who make millions and have more women than they know what to do with. Honestly, I think that shit would get old.. but how would I know? I haven't tried it yet.

Yet.

Whatever.. I'm just babbling because it's what I do.

No comments: