Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ugh!

I love my cousin and her husband. They are not only family, but they are good friends. I enjoy hanging out with them when I get the chance and I even like their children.. even though their oldest is a fucking pain in the ass sometimes. For a "gifted" child, she sure needs to act like it.

Anyway...

So, I was invited out because there was a birfday celebration to be had. My cousin just turned 37. She's much older than me (by what.. nearly 7 months?) so I had to go out to honour the elderly. Tee hee! So, her friends came by and, normally, I'm pretty social with them. But, for some reason, I just couldn't muster up the "social" part in me. I was more inclined to play with my cousin's kid's Nintendo Gameboy than talk with them. Frankly, I just can't relate to her friends. They're all a bunch of fucking retards. Just stupid, the lot of them. I'm just not into talking about surfing, childhood fears regarding snakes, stupid movies and Guinness. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem talking about these subjects but I was bored with them. They couldn't hold my interest for a millisecond.

Call me superior (I am). Call me conceited. Call me completely uninterested. I don't care. Her friends are morons and I'd rather sit in a corner entertaining myself with a piece of Spam than interact with them.

No comments: