Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kill. Me. Now.

I am seriously afraid for the future of this country. I'm deathly afraid for the future of the human species. Or, at least, in this country anyway. And since culture is often dictated by the U.S., I think it's safe to say that I'm afraid for the world.

The more I see how people are in this society, the more I want to just commit suicide. I'm appalled by the stupidity, the nonsense, the absolute attitude people have these days.

I think I need to find myself a nice little white padded cell, lock myself within it and throw away the key. I'm terribly disappointed.

So, as I'm "going down the street" (not "across it"), please step over my lifeless body as you exit your local Squat and Gobble (I thank my high school AP history teacher for that one). Or would it be your local large-box mass retailer (the one that killed all the local mom and pop's)? Either way, kill me now.

No comments: