Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally.

It's the end of one pretty shitty week, let me tell ya. I don't think it could get any worse, even if one shoved a stick up my ass and threw me down a flight of steps (though that would be pretty shitty, too).

Having to work for and with stupid people can get rather tedious. But, when they start getting on your wit's end, that can end in disaster. Chalk it up to one dumbfuck manager in the office to do just that. It almost ended in a screaming match when I told another manager how pissed off this tard was making me.

I hate it when mediocre people question my abilities. I hate it even more when they treat me like an imbecile and ask others for advice as if I did nothing to help them. And not even the sweet victory of an "I told you so" moment could make me feel better. See, I was right. Nothing could be done in terms of what this particular manager wanted me to do. I spent a good five fucking hours trying to do what this guy wanted to no avail because he just couldn't see that what he wanted was impossible. And then, in the process, pisses me the fuck off. And after he asked two other people for their help, they came to the same conclusion I did. It took an hour in my boss's office to pretty much calm me down. I wasn't going to sit around and say, "yeah, everything's just fine". Fuck. That. Shit.

Interestingly, I apparently pissed him off yesterday with a flippant remark I made that he totally took out of context. Whatever. He's a fucktard. Plain and simple. And now I have to make peace with him on Monday because it would behoove me to play nice and let bygones be bygones. I'll apologize for my brazen behaviour, but I won't mean it. And I can admit when I'm wrong because I sincerely apologized to another coworker after totally misunderstanding something and being flippant with him. And he truly appreciated it. It was pretty cool, actually.

And, to top this shitbird fuck of a day off, my car totally fucked me over by not going into gear right as some retard rich boy in his BMW 6 series paced me on the roadway and we gun it and I would have beaten his ass if my car didn't fail me. There are times when a race isn't warranted or justified and then there are times when they are. This was that time. People who drive Beemers who think they are the shit are fucking assholes who deserve to have their 70 thousand dollar car mocked by a Ford.

Thank goodness for the weekend, understanding co-workers who buy lunch and listen and fucking absinthe because, shit.. I needed them.

If you can't tell, yes, I'm angry. Very.

No comments: