Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reflection..

I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be John Cusack. I think the man is a great actor. But I wonder what he's like as a man. The real person. The one behind the characters, the one behind the actor. I greatly admire the actor and that alone makes me wish I were him, if not, at least, like him. But this is simply based on what I think the man is like; who I think he is. I don't know the man and I dare say I never will. But he is someone I greatly admire.

There are people out there that, no matter how much I've told them about me, no matter how much I've devulged, will never really know the real me. No one knows the real me. Some may think they do. They don't. No one does. Sometimes, I don't even know the real me. I'd like, for once, to have someone know the real me; to get to know me, to actually understand who I am and just... well... get me. I can tell you everything about me and you'd still not know me. You would only get an idea of who I am. You'd only think you know me. But you wouldn't.

Because, sometimes, I don't even know me.

No comments: