Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not even funny..

Some guy like.. killed himself at the high school I attended. Hanged himself on some fence. He didn't even go there, from what I understand. Just decided to drive on out from an adjacent city..

Fucker.

Now I need to find another school to desecrate. Can't do my Alma mater now. Just wouldn't be original, ya know??

Yes, I'm looking for a therapist.

An 88 on my first essay. I could have done better.. had I spent more than 2 hours preparing and writing it. Next essay I'll spend 4 hours. Gotta take it more seriously.

Seriously.. I'm looking for a new therapist. I swear to god.. no one is worth opening up to anymore unless I pay them to hear my shit. and right now I'm very much in need of unloading.

okay.. enough of my babble.. go on.. nothing to see here.. shew.

No comments: