Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Is it me..?

Or is there actually an adrenalin rush when you see the blue and red lights come on behind you just as you realize that it's a cop car?

Yeah.. and I talked myself out of it. I'm so glad I'm not drinking at the moment.

So I was coming home from my comedy workshop and it was cool to be stopped by one of the city's finest... little Asian cops around. But, who cares, right? I'll tell the story sometime.. anyway.. Comedy workshop.. Colder than fuck in the building, which by the way is in some strip industrial complex in the middle of BFE. That's the technical term for Fountain Valley, CA. After the class there was an open-mic event where 30 some-odd comics practiced their new stuff. I unintentionally heckled some New Zealand chick - I'm still sorry. I hope she's there next week - so I can actually apologize.

Homework is to come up with 10 topics to write from. I've already got a few. Let's just say that a lot of the other comics there have the same issues - self-esteem and women (some talked about men, but I'm not into that. Yet). I can't wait to not be funny in front of others. I need the uplift. Actually, getting a tough skin is what I need.. what I want. And fuck the fat chick who kept asking me stupid questions, even though she was rather funny. Toastmasters... puh-sha!

Changing subjects.. I'm feeling rather bi-polar at the moment and I'm swinging into the dreary zone.. I'm more angry really than depressed.

I wish people would leave messages when they call.

No comments: