Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another funny evening..

It's interesting to receive some life lessons from an 18 year-old. I find myself being more open-minded to thoughts and ideas not readily my own. [Borat]Very nice![/Borat] The kid was cool, despite his Emo-ness. It's funny cos, I pictured him as a son if I had a child at a young age. Very scary, actually. Scary indeed. Does this change my mind into having children? Uhh..

No.

Anyway. I actually got up on stage to do some brainstorming of subjects. I got some great reactions and good feedback as well. I'm now working on my "routine". After the workshop, there's an open-mic and, again, lots of funny people. Afterwards, I talked to some of them and they're cool peeps. I was talking to this one guy who has an intriguing accent - I think it may be Eastern European - and he told me he could tell just by our brief interaction that I was a funny guy. Imagine that - I'm funny. God, this is refreshing! Absolutely fucking brilliant!

I need some sleep - I've been out too much this week and it's cutting into my beddy-by time. Well, I'll catch up on my sleep this weekend.. I'm off to the gym and then out for some fun.

And, time permitting, there's a script I want to finish. It's time I get onto the second draft. Plus I have ideas for another. Oh bother!

Oh! Oh! And my English book finally came in the the post. I'll be done with that in a week, I hope.

No comments: