Monday, February 18, 2008

Hmmph..

I want to start a band.

I'm listening to Lush, one of my fav 90's bands and I'm so.. shit! I want to start a band!! I know - it's taking my focus away from more important shit but fuck.. I want to start a band.

Miki Berenyi had such a lovely voice.

I guess I'll put it on the low-priority list. I have to get my bass fixed anyway.. and I'm not really a guitar player, though I have one... I'd need a new effects set. Flange and phaser with distortion and an EQ.. Oh my god.. I'm so..

Fucking lame! :-)


Well, back to Pandora. If you don't know what Pandora is, check them out at www.pandora.com. I swear they know every fucking band on the planet. I've been a listener of Pandora for forever. A couple of years to a fly is forever, okay?

Now it's playing Elastica. A fucking rawking band, I must say! Though I don't know why they'd play them on the Lush channel. Oh well. Good band. I've got the CD.

And if Siouxsie wasn't sold out I'd be there right now. Anyway.. enough of this babble.

-= EOT =-

No comments: