Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Women are just lying sacks...

Why don’t you women just admit it – you’re shallow bitches who, if you found a drooling, one toothed, smelly homo dude with millions of dollars you’d think he was a wonderful man that you thought was “kinda cute”.

I can’t say that I’m in my physical peak.  I’ve got a few pounds I’ve got to lose.  But my personality more than makes up the way I look.  I don’t think I’m hideous – I’m not grossly overweight.  I don’t waddle when I walk, I don’t need a cane, and my calves aren’t bigger than my head.  I can do pushups, sit ups and I can actually do an hour of cardio at the gym.  

However, I do have the personality and wit to more than adequately make up for any physical “discrepancies” I may have.  I’m intelligent, cocky and sometimes I’m actually confident.  

What really pisses me off is the notion that these women on different online dating sites are looking for a guy that is funny, witty, intelligent and can hold a conversation.   That looks don’t really mean anything to them (well, some of them, so they admit).  But, a lot of them actually state what they would accept and hey.. I fit under those guidelines.

Then, why I say.. WHY do they not answer.  Some are nice and actually they they’re not interested but what the fuck does it mean when they don’t even answer at all??!  I’m beginning to think that women are just full of shit.  No matter what they look like, they’re looking for someone who is a super model.  

Not to mention that they’re looking for a super model with money.

Bitches.  Fucking gold-diggers.

Yeah, I’m kinda bitter.  And after watching the Victoria’s Secret model show on tv, it solidified even more for me the notion that I’ll never have a gorgeous woman like those on the runway.  This isn’t being negative or thinking I’m not worthy (frankly, I think they’re not worthy of me) but if my feelings are true, women are lying sacks of shit.

If you’re not.. well.. give me a call….  I really need to get laid.  (and, I’m good at that, too)



2 comments:

Sanns said...

Hey there! Been away from the blogging world for a bit, looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog.

Hope you are well, although it doesn't sound like it from your post :-(

Steve said...

Just frustrated but I'm doing better..