Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I did something stupid

I did something stupid tonight.  I met up with the ex because she needed to give me something of mine.  

It was too close to xmas for me to see her.  
All the feelings came back upon seeing her.  I wish I didn’t go.  She should have just mailed the thing to me.  

We talked about stuff and she revealed that she’s moving back in with her husband… so now the fun begins… I told her I give her six months.  Her only comment was that I had a right to be mad.  What she doesn’t know is that I also have the right to be right.  

I did tell her that I want her to be happy.  And I meant it.  I want her to find what she had with me.  I want him to appreciate her.  I want him to make her feel special.  I want him to truly realize what kind of love he can have with her.

Of course… he never will.

Because he’s a fucking loser-ass-fucking-bullshit bitch.

It’s the alcohol talking, I think.

But I honestly hope she finds her happiness.  I told her to try her hardest to make this work because.. well, when it fails she’ll know for sure it’ll never work out.  So, she’d better try her hardest.  

6 months…  Maybe not even that long.. neither of them want to acknowledge the elephant.


I’m drunk btw.  Absinth.  Good stuff.

No comments: