Thursday, December 01, 2005

The EX emailed back

The EX emailed back.

She took her time but she emailed back.

I was quite surprised but I when she emailed back I swear I knew it would come.  I felt it.

I will not post the email she wrote because it would not be right – I didn’t write it, though it is addressed to me.  

In a nutshell, what she did write was that she still loved me, missed me and was sorry for hurting me.  Her love for me will always be.  Though she still thinks she loves her husband, she loves me too and that she always will.  Her fear caused our break up to occur and now she realizes how being loved so deeply feels.  
She also conceded to give me back the jewelry.  So, we’ll wait and see.

Maybe one day we’ll actually be able to hang out with each other again.  She would like it if I did forgive her and in the long run, I will.  However, not right now.  

Maybe one day she may even get the jewelry back….

No comments: