Sunday, December 02, 2007

It was such a nice day..

In spite of a cold and some dreaded head pains, I decided to go out and enjoy the beautiful day. Since I woke up early and, well, didn't want to go back to sleep, I thought I'd take a drive. To Malibu. With a camera. Well, I actually went a little further than Malibu but not that far. I went to a few beach areas and took a hike up through the trails nearby. It was nice. It wasn't too hot and the walk gave me my cardio for the day. And the quiet. Oh, the quiet. It was nice. I thought it would be a perfect time to test out the black and white mode on the camera. I think these turned out well. The camera can mimick a red filter on the lens, that's why the images are dark and somewhat full of contrast. Please. To enjoy!




































No comments: