Monday, December 10, 2007

Here I am Seattle!

I must say, it's pretty damn cold up here. I should have brought a jacket but.. meh, I couldn't fit it in my luggage.

Being up at 3:30am to catch a flight at 6:45am is not fun, either. I'm glad I was the only one on the Super Shuttle to the airport. It's amazing how little traffic there is on the freeway at that time.. not that I was surprised.

The flight was nice. Sitting in the emergency exit row gave me some room to stretch. And, not a lot of people onboard. Very nice, indeed.

The 2 hour flight gave me time to read - I finally got to get through most of my Buddhism book.

Anyway, the day was uneventful. The weather was nice, though. And let me tell ya.. LOTS of trees. LOTS. It's like the city planners built it in the middle of a forest. And the skyline is really neat, with downtown being right next to the Sound. It looks like LA or San Francisco but it's right next to the water. It's the best of two worlds.. nature AND the big city. I should have brought my camera.

I like it here.

But it's damn cold!

Off to the hotel gym. There's only so much one can do without transportation. I think I'll shell out for a rental sometime this week and go looking for Meredith Grey and maybe McDreamy.

No comments: