Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh it's almost over!

The holidays are nearly at their end. Thanksgiving, Christmas and now the New Year.

This was a terrible year. Just terrible. And I'm glad to see it off with a flurry of alcohol consumption. The new year shall be wonderful, as I say each year. I don't have any resolutions to speak of. I don't believe in them anymore. In fact, I really don't believe in this "New Year's" crap, either. It's just another day in a long line of days that go on indefinitely.

But, I shall have to post the Top 10 resolutions I feel are just over the top, too hard not to laugh at. For now, though, I shall enjoy the next 5 days away from work.

Oh, there is one thing I shall do come Jan 1st. I'm going to give up meat again. It has led me astray and that's unacceptable. And, since it is a starting point per se, I do have big plans this coming year, since I botched them all up this past year.

So my bitches.. be safe and don't die.

No comments: