Monday, October 22, 2007

So much to do...

There is a saying... live each day as if it were your last. I now have this urge, a want.. a need to live as though my life were going to end tomorrow. But..

I don't know where to start.

I have many paths to choose from. I don't know which one to take first, which one to discard, which one to come back to. Damn it, I wish life wasn't so.. linear.

In any case, I have a desire to take one. Before, it was like.. hmm.. those look like neat little pathways. I wonder where they lead. Now, it's.. Fuck! I need to go that way! But, I don't really know which way that 'way' is. Now is the time to change that. It doesn't matter anymore which way to go. Just pick one. And have fun with it. If it's not the right path, choose another. Don't dwell. After all, there isn't enough time for that.. especially if you're gonna die tomorrow.

Oh.. and if you get a chance, tell someone you're fond of you'd like to spend the night with them. You won't know until you try. And if they say 'no' or.. better yet.. don't believe you -- keep trying.

No comments: