Sunday, October 28, 2007

Everything You Wanted to Know but...

Actually, the title is misleading. There's nothing here you wanted to know and I'm certainly not going to tell you if you ask. Well, it may depend on what you ask but otherwise.. no.

So today was just one of those days.. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the planet or something but it just wasn't a good day. I was rather unhappy today. Maybe it was something that happened in my childhood or something that came back to haunt me (doubt it, but it sounds good, right?) but I was just not a happy camper. My mood was just horrible. So, I decided to go out.. have a few drinks and watch Boston clinch the World Series (at the time of this writing, they hadn't yet.. but, I'm sure they will). A few beers, a nice dinner (fish. It was rather nice) and some chocolate cake (a little dry, but the ice cream helped).

The highlight of my day was just making fun of the emo kids under my breath as they passed in droves. I've decided that from now on, I shall refer to them as emotards. They know not what emo is. They've bastardized the concept. They're all so fucking stupid. They should Wikipedia that shit and realize that they're just whiney little brats with bad haircuts.

A word to you emotards... make the world a happier place. Go kill yourselves.

Hmm, that kind of takes away the wind from my whole I'm-not-a-happy-camper rant. Well, fuck that. I'm not emo. I don't sport eyeliner, black make up and tight black stretch pants. With a white belt. Goths do it so much better anyway. Fucking emotards.

Anyway, I have some issues I need to sort out. And those issues are sending me full tilt. And I'm not liking it. Seriously, I need to start meditating. Oh yeah, one needs privacy for that. Or at least a quiet space. I'm going to break out in six months. I've decided to move up my timetable (it was a year). I've got nothing better to do anyway.

Well, this entry has gotten all scattered.. I guess I'll just take the vodka bottle and have myself a few shots before calling it a night. It's going to be a busy week.

No comments: