Saturday, March 17, 2007

Boredom Hath Overcome Me

It's hard to write in script form. I'm doing the best I can.

EXT. HOTEL FIREPLACE NIGHT


A YOUNG COUPLE, in their mid 20’s, are sitting in front of a large FIREPLACE outside their luxury hotel. They carry on as boyfriend and girlfriend and sit next to each other in front
of the raging fire. She is wearing a NICE DRESS. Both are carrying drinks they got from the hotel bar.

GIRL
Hey, did you have a good time tonight? I did, though I didn’t like the music the DJ was playing. What was he thinking? I didn’t see any black rapper people. There wasn’t even any crunk juice. C’mon!

BOY
Baby, just let it go. The music was fine. Did you see Jen? She’s such a whore. Did you see that outfit? Rob so wanted to just take her out back and do her. But, whatever.


People are start shuffling out from various areas of the hotel. They gather around the fireplace to catch some warmth, tell a story or just lament about the hotel prices. A COCKTAIL SERVER walks by asking for orders.

BOY (flirtatiously)
Hey, sweety? Can I get a gin and soda with two limes? Yeah, two limes. I like a lot of lime taste. Can you do that for me? Thanks, hon.

GIRL
I’ll have a Cosmo. Thanks.


The Girl looks at her boyfriend with a contemptuous eye. If a look could be interpreted it would say she was jealous.


The girl, a little tipsy from her previous few drinks, is beginning to feel a little uninhibited. She hikes up her dress to her thighs. Her milky white skin is bare and inviting.


BOY (whispers)
Whatcha doin’?


The Boy leans over to put his hand on her bare thigh. The Girl doesn’t do anything to stop him.

GIRL (whispers)
What are YOU doing?

She smiles WRYLY.


So I was bored. I was out tonight.. at this bar that happens to be at this hotel in the area.. and I was actually sitting outside by the fireplace when this couple walked over. The only thing I could think of was.. Was the girl wearing panties? I bet she wasn't! She kind of looked like a skank - I'd certainly do her.. but hey.. I'm a guy who'd probably have no qualms about doing any semi-attractive girl wearing a skirt and no underwear. So, as I watched this couple, sipping on my bourbon and smoking my cigar, all I kept thinking was.. Dude, why don't you just ride your hand up her skirt and bang her right here? I won't mind. I don't know what the other patrons would have thought but I certainly wouldn't have complained.


I certainly need a better social life.

No comments: