Friday, September 30, 2005

Some observations...

The other day, while walking into work, I saw this temp putting makeup on in her car. I decided that ugly chicks shouldn't wear makeup. It only accentuates their ugliness and it's basically a waste of money for them. So, (UGLY CHICKS)+(MAKEUP) = NO GOOD.

I was flipping through Harper's Bazaar the other day and I noticed that everyone was wearing Vintage this and Vintage that and I thought.. what the hell is Vintage clothing? So what that it says Channel, or whatever the hell the old labels say (can't think of any good designers at the moment). It's still old clothing. Can my old Vans slip-ons be considered Vintage? My Izod polo's? How about my old Member's Only jacket? It isn't second hand! It's... VINTAGE!

Same goes with cars. What the hell is this "Pre-Owned" crap? Pre-owned, my ass. No matter how you doctor up a piece of shit it's still a piece of shit. If it's a Lexus, Mercedes, Infiniti then maybe it's a luxury piece of shit. I dunno.. Used is used.

Have you ever felt happy after breaking up with someone? I'm not happy, per se, but I do believe I'm relieved, with a tinge of sorrow. We just bought kittens. Not that I'm going to fight her for one of them -- I don't think I'll be able to take a kitten to where I'm going to live but damn it.. I love those kittens and it breaks my heart more than the break up that I'll be losing them. Yeah.. Kittens.. What of it?

Every Sunday I check the Post Secret blog to see if my secret has been posted. To date, it hasn't. But, I'll post it here if it is. None of you know me so my secret's safe.

I love the fact that NPR leaves off the "Los Angeles" part of the Angels of Anaheim when referring to them by name.

I found out that Airline Attendants are boycotting the new movie with Jody Foster because it portrays a bad light upon airline attendants. So fucking what? Did I complain when One Hour Photo made photolab people look stupid? Whatever. Get over it. I think people are a little smarter than that to see fiction vs. real life. Uh.. duh?

Have you noticed that people are becoming more and more PC (politically correct for you dumb asses out there)? I mean, you can't even state your given right to state your opinion without fall out from the minority of spineless dipshits in the world. So Bill Bennett said some stupid shit. But who out there didn't think it was kinda true? I'd even go as far as adding Mexicans to that list, too. It's mean, kinda rascist and really bad but.. If people can't handle the truth then go live in a cave somewhere.

And speaking of Mexicans.. What's up with Los Angeles wanting to pass a law where Home Depot has to build emenities and shit for day laborers who LOITER in front of their stores.. What the fuck?? The logic being.. well. since they're already here, you might as well cater to them. Let them drive, get insurance blah blah blah.. Let's take care of the original problem --

THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

Fix that first and everything will fall into place on its own.

Well, that's all I got. I'm tired and I need to start packing my shit.

No comments: