Friday, October 10, 2008

Things..

Why is it that I always have to reflect after an episode of Grey's Anatomy?

I aced my Logic/Critical Thinking midterm. Just because I was the third to the last person to finish means everyone else gave up and will fail.

Being positive is hard in a negative world. I often have to step back to realize that I'm just a realistic person in an apathetic world.

I hate. I hate a lot. I will continue to hate until I can hate no longer. I fear that point will be at death.

I want to live in a loft in Downtown Los Angeles because it's cool and independent and away from here.

I enjoy learning. I enjoy life when I learn something. I learn something everyday. Therefore, I enjoy life.

Maybe I should follow David Duchovny's lead.

Miley Cyrus and I don't share the same birthday. Thank god.

Twitter has become almost an obsession.

I like the train.

I've realized it's never too late to be great. Some just give up too soon.

Fuck Obama. And McCain. Both are epic fails.

"Epic Fail". I like it.

There are things I miss dearly. There's nothing wrong with missing things. Just don't let that stop you from progressing.

Happy New Year.

Just because I don't believe in god doesn't mean you shouldn't. Just be ready to defend your beliefs when I attack them.

More to the point: just be ready to defend your beliefs when I attack them.

If you close your eyes and plug your ears, the world will cease to exist. Don't do it too long because the rest of us are waiting.

Reflection. I should be at the gym.

No comments: