Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wow. The Six Month Mark

Wow.  

It’s been six months now since the split between me and the ex.  I can’t believe that the time has passed so quickly.  Yes, I still think of her but it’s more in the line of how much she was just a whore or how she missed out and that in the end she’ll be more miserable.  My pining ended long ago.   Don’t get me wrong though, I do still think we would have made a brilliant couple.  That I can’t deny.  More so than she and her (alleged) homosexual husband.

Since I no longer work it means I no longer have health insurance, which means I no longer have a shrink.  But, that’s okay.  I’ve realized that no matter how much I know I’m right in this situation, it doesn’t and won’t change anything.  It’s like when someone takes revenge on someone and ends up taking their life or something of the sorts.  Does it really change anything afterwards?  Nope.  I just have to live with the knowledge that sometimes nothing works out the way it should no matter how much it should have or that no matter how much I knew I was right I was still left with nothing.

Well, that’s enough of that.

The trials and tribulations of not having a job continue.  Sleeping in has its advantages.

No comments: